0

A misfit.

Posted by Narvin Athial on 9:14 AM
Sometimes, I kinda wonder..is anything wrong with me? Why...well,lets see..in a normal person's situation, I would think that the person would be close to his or her family, hanging out with them, and so on. You get the gist of it. Sadly, for me, I don't know if I am in the wrong, or not. Its just that, as much as I love my family, I kinda feel out of place when I am hanging out with them. Don't get me wrong, its not that they are bad or anything, I guess its just me, maybe I just do not fit in. I did try to figure out why I feel so. Up to a certain extent, I was close with my brothers and cousins and so on. We would hang out together, have fun doing dumb stuff like building camp and so on. I guess along the way, I just kinda went in another direction from the rest. I do know that I did become quite an introvert, (yes, yes, don't have to roll your eyes, and say that I am not an introvert cause I talk too much, I yap a lot and so on..I know I do that. But that is with certain people only..or when I get too bored)..I guess keeping to myself for most of the time, actually made everyone to not understand me, which can be seen as a reason why I do not really fit in with them. Same thing actually with almost all of the Punjabi's..I don't really fit in. Didn't do so in high school, and not even in university. I guess I am what you can call a misfit in his own society. Interesting right.So, nyway, what do you think about me?

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates