2

Exams

Posted by Narvin Athial on 4:48 AM
One of the toughest paper known to ELC students is up tomorrow: PSYCHOLINGUISTIC....
Well, according to some..many.
Actually, I kinda enjoyed the class. We had heated discussion on matters relating to brain, language, and even on whether can a person's memory be manipulated.
Though I didn't do a good job in the project (my fault actually, finishing it on the last day of submission) I really hope I will pass this paper.
Meh, I know I will pass this paper.

2 Comments


of course u can...
yeah, actually i agree with u , psycholing is kind of interesting, i also like it .
Even we didt do a good job ,but at least we h hav improved...


Err, I am afraid I might fail the exam..hope not though.

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates