2

LIfe

Posted by Narvin Athial on 10:29 PM
So, what is the meaning of life?
It seems, there has been many discussions about it...
Some says this, some says mones...love...and so on.
So, what is the meaning of life to me??
Well, honestly, I have no idea. I mean, the meaning of life?
A 4 letter word that means....check the dictionary would you. Am bloody lazy to do so..>_<
Actually, what I wanted t say, is there is no meaning to life. It is us that gives it meaning.
We might give it meaning to compensate for something, or to make us feel like we belong somewhere.
Maybe that is the meaning of life...Belong.
Heck if I know right.
God really has a weird sense of humour. Giving us something with no explanation of some sort.
Ah well, life goes on.
So, what do life means to you?

>_

2 Comments


right now ,it means i can read sth from u ...
a real narvin...


hahaha...the real me...ok..havent thought it like that.
what do you think is the real me?

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates